RICOMAN completed an architect office lighting project in June 2022 in collaboration with Aberla Group.
The end client was the Crescent SP HQ (Studio Power Architect Office). This building was repurposed as a new office with a brand new lighting collection from Ricoman. The products used in the project includes the following fittings:
- R3 tunable white downlights were used in the main office, recreation and kitchen areas. The R3 can change colour temperature from 3000K to 5000K and is also available in black bezel which was a perfect fit to the kitchen black ceiling.
- Pulsar adjustable spotlight was used in a both a track mounted and a surface mounted version. With the adjustable beam angle from narrow to wide, Pulsar is suitable for a number of different applications and areas within a commercial building.
- Aeroline mini link linear lines was used as under cabinet lighting in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Estrella Pro linear system was used with a black louvre diffuser for excellent glare control. Estrella Pro is proudly manufactured in the UK and is fully customisable. Bespoke options are available, from colour temperature to body finish. Estrella Pro system is ideal for architect office lighting where optical performance and glare control are of paramount importance.
- Gemini twin spot was used as an emergency light in the entrance hallway and Trident anti-corrosive fitting was specified and installed in the utility room of the building.