Square Aperture Diffuser
- Exceptional glare control cellular system with single square glare control cells
- TP(a) rated square aperture diffuser
- Stand alone and continuous modules allow a creative design of continuous light lines
- Multiple luminaires on a single power entry point
- Tool free mechanical and electrical connections
- Matte white finish as standard, custom made RAL colours
- Available in four linear sizes from 5382mm to 2134mm plus corner (L) shape
- Low, standard or high output, efficacy up t0 125 Lm/W
- Recessed installation
- Excellent colour rendering index, CRI >90 Ra
- Available in 3000K | 4000K | 5000K
- Integrated tiltable spotlight available (Pulsar Lite)
- Other optical options: Opal | Round Aperture | Wallwash | Louvre (Mirror, White, Dark)
- Also available in Surface Mounted & Suspended with the same optical options
Light Source Information
· Direct light output
· LED outputs available from ~1700 to ~6500 lm per meter
· Low, standard or high output available, efficacy of up to 125 Lumens per Watt
· 90 colour rendering index
· Flicker-free for maximum eye comfort
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | 5000K
· L70 B50 = 100,000 hours | L90 B50 = 42,000 hours
· Single bin Samsung LEDs with a ≤3 step Macadam ellipse tolerance
· Aluminium body
· IP40 Rated
· IK08 Rated
· Available in 4 linear sizes 538mm, 1070mm, 1602mm and 2134mm
· Corner connection
· Available in White (RAL9016) standard, custom RAL available on request
· Blank modules available
· TP(a) rated square aperture diffuser
· 90 degree beam angle
· Designed to achieve UGR<14
· Recessed (use R35-18 clips)
· Can easily be connected into a continuous system
· Quick and simple power and control connection
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI dimming available
· CP Sensor
· Signify Easy Air
· Customised solution
· 3hr integrated emergency available
· DALI addressable emergency
· Steritouch powder coating available
· 5 year warranty
To specify state:
Modular linear recessed LED system with exceptional glare control and architectural aesthetic, for continuous or stand-alone configuration. Available in a range of colour temperatures and lumen packages, tailored to your specification. Create continuous lines or angles of light – as RICOMAN Estrella Pro Recessed Square Aperture.
Customised System and Shapes
Estrella Pro allows a completely custom linear lighting configuration. The designer can utilise cross, L and T shapes to create a vast array of combinations.
We can provide your Estrella Pro in any RAL colour you desire. Customise your luminaire to match your environment or corporate colours.
Wireless ControlEstrella Pro can be easily integrated with CASAMBI which allows wireless control via your smartphone/tablet. From dimming to colour temperature control, Casambi gives you full control from a tap of your finger.
Smart wireless control for LED lighting that can use existing switches and wiring to give you complete control over your luminaires in a simple way. Old switches made smart.
Made in the UK
Estrella Pro is proudly manufactured in the UK, this allows a vast array of customisations to optimise the aesthetic and functional excellence of the lighting solutions offered.
Seven Optical Options
Estrella Pro offers a range of optics solutions, Estrella Pro can be tailored to your requirements: Round Aperture | Wallwash | Square Aperture | Louvre (Mirror, White, Black) | Opal
Estrella Pro can offer a tunable white light engine connected to controls to follow a preset pattern of colour temperature change. This can help to mimic our natural outdoor environment.
Choose your product to download LDT files, datasheets and view product details
Become A Stockist
If you would like to inquire about becoming a Ricoman stockist then please fill in the below fields and one of our representatives will be in touch.