Fifty5ive Queen Street Apartments
RICOMAN supplied residential block lighting for a new, contemporary residential building in Salford, Manchester, Fifty5ive Queen Street.
Salford’s remarkable progress is centred around MediaCity UK, Europe’s largest purpose-built media hub and home to the BBC, ITV and other remarkable companies. The latest TechNation industry report shows that investment into this sector has increased by 277% in Greater Manchester since 2018.
Fifty5ive was designed to be the ideal modern home where the extraordinary comes as standard. The complex includes 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes, as well as resident workspace, gymnasium, yoga studios, cinema room and terrace garden.
RICOMAN designed and supplied lighting for all the above mentioned places and more specifically:
- Core Fire Rated Downlights for the kitchen and bathroom areas
- Aeroline mini link lights for under cabinet kitchen lighting
- Estrella Pro RGBW recessed linear lighting for the gymnasium and yoga studios
- Alphard IP65 square bulkheads as outdoor lighting for the terrace garden
- A bespoke made to order light for the terrace garden too
- Custom made strip lights and emergency lighting for the cinema room
- Core Plus panel lights and Blade Exit Signs for the communal and transition areas
Residential block lighting is a sector RICOMAN specializes in. A number of trusted partners such as DOMIS Construction have repeatedly used our products.
Fifty5ive Queen St
55 Queen Street
AddressFifty5ive Queen St
55 Queen Street