ESTRELLA PRO IP54
- IP54 Rated body for maximum protection against dust and humidity
- Opal TP(a) diffuser suitable for general area lighting applications for a high uniformity
- Tool free mechanical and electrical connections
- Matte Black, white or grey body as standard, custom made RAL colours
- Manufactured in the UK
- Available in four linear sizes from 532mm to 2128mm
- Low, standard or high output, efficacy up to 120 Lm/W
- Surface mounted or suspended, with optional direct/indirect light output
- Excellent colour rendering index, CRI >90 Ra
- Available in 3000K | 4000K | 5000K | Tunable white | RGBW
- Ideal for circadian/human centric lighting
Light Source Information
· Direct light output
· Option for direct/ indirect (70%/30%) light output
· LED outputs available from 827 to 8989 lm
· Low, standard or high output available with efficacy of up to 120 Lumens per Watt
· Internal drivers supplied
· 90 colour rendering index
· Flicker-free for maximum eye comfort
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | 5000K | Tunable White (2700-6500) | RGBW (4000K white)
· L70 B50 = 100,000 hours | L90 B50 = 42,000 hours
· Single bin Samsung LEDs with a ≤3 step Macadam ellipse tolerance
· Extruded aluminium profile
· IP54 rated as extra option (lead times might apply)
· IK08 Rated
· Suspended or surface-mounted
· Available in 4 linear sizes 532mm, 1064mm, 1596mm and 2128mm
· Available in White (RAL9016), Black (RAL9005) or Grey (RAL7046) as standard, custom RAL available on request
· Blank modules available
· Opal polycarbonate diffuser (TPa rated)
· 100 degree beam angle
· Designed to achieve UGR<24
· Surface mounted, suspended, wall mounted, track mounted, solid rod mounted (direct/indirect version can only be suspended)
· Quick and simple power and control connection
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI dimming available
· Tunable White uses DALI DT 8 control drivers
· CP Sensor
· Signify Easy Air
· Customised solution
· 3hr Emergency available
· DALI addressable emergency
· Z10 remote control manual or advanced self-test emergency available
· Steritouch powder coating available
· 5 year warranty
To specify state:
Modular IP54 rated linear LED system with a smooth opal diffuser and architectural aesthetic, that can be suspended or surface mounted. Available in a range of colour temperatures and lumen packages, tailored to your specification. Create continuous lines or angles of light – as RICOMAN Estrella Pro Opal IP54.
Customised System and Shapes
Estrella Pro allows a completely custom linear lighting configuration. The designer can utilise cross, L and T shapes to create a vast array of combinations.
We can provide your Estrella Pro in any RAL colour you desire. Customise your luminaire to match your environment or corporate colours.
Wireless ControlEstrella Pro can be easily integrated with CASAMBI which allows wireless control via your smartphone/tablet. From dimming to colour temperature control, Casambi gives you full control from a tap of your finger.
Smart wireless control for LED lighting that can use existing switches and wiring to give you complete control over your luminaires in a simple way. Old switches made smart.
Made in the UK
Estrella Pro is proudly manufactured in the UK, this allows a vast array of customisations to optimise the aesthetic and functional excellence of the lighting solutions offered.
Seven Optical Options
Estrella Pro offers a range of optics solutions, Estrella Pro can be tailored to your requirements: Round Aperture | Wallwash | Square Aperture | Louvre (Mirror, White, Black) | Opal
Estrella Pro can offer a tunable white light engine connected to controls to follow a preset pattern of colour temperature change. This can help to mimic our natural outdoor environment.
Choose your product to download LDT files, datasheets and view product details
Become A Stockist
If you would like to inquire about becoming a Ricoman stockist then please fill in the below fields and one of our representatives will be in touch.